Mining & Mineral Processing Asset Valuations
Asset Valuation Advisory have significant Australian and International Mining and Mineral Processing valuation project experience. We have successfully provided specialist valuation advice to small and medium mining companies through to multi-billion dollar international mining operations.
Mining and Mineral Processing Valuation Methodologies
We have the experience and expertise to undertake valuation projects utilising a range of valuation methodologies within the Mining and Mineral Processing industries and have the necessary skill set to undertake a detailed quantification of all Mining and Mineral Processing asset classes.
Asset Valuation Experience Across Mineral Types
Our valuation advice has encompassed operations involved in mining and processing of the following mineral types:
- Gold (Alluvial, CIL & CIP, Activox Processes)
- Iron Ore (Magnetite and Hematite)
- Mineral Sands (Ilmenite, Lucoxene, Zircon, Rutile & Synthetic Rutile Operations)
- Nickel (Laterite & Oxide Processes)
Mining and Mineral Processing Asset Types
We have direct valuation experience across production and support infrastructure asset types involved in Mining and Mineral Processing operations including:
- Mineral processing/treatment plants
- Refining/smelting plants
- Power generation facilities including diesel, gas turbine, steam turbine etc.
- Infrastructure including roads, bridges, tailings & processing dams, desalination plants, breakwaters, wharfs, jetties etc.
- Ship loading and unloading facilities
- Surface & underground mining fleets
- Airfields including runways, terminals etc.
- Accommodation villages